Friday, June 1, 2012

my puppy :D


     This is my puppy, Buttercup. Isn't she ADORABLE???!!!! I almost named her Hester (from Anne of Green Gables) or Heather, but decided to name her after this movie which I think everyone here's seen: 

 

                                                                   "You mock my pain!"

Ring a bell, yet? No? Ok, how 'bout this:

 Or this?


Ding!Ding!Ding! You got it! The Princess Bride movie, lol :D

 I love that movie. It's our family classic. We watch it over and over again and we're always quoting it all throughout! I'll do a movie review on it one of these days...

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the photo of your adorable puppy. They are so cute at that age.
    Have a blessed day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that movie is awesome. the end. (so is your adorable Buttercup) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! The Princess Bride is hilarious, haha.

      Buttercup has grown alot, and is getting rather round :D

      Delete

Hey, there! Feel free to share your thoughts. Just keep it sweet (but real).

If you disagree with something I say, why, speak up! But just be nice, alrighty?

I really appreciate everyone's comments and support-- I feel so blessed to have friends like you!

Oh, and don't forget to check back to see my response...:D

Have a lovely day, and I can't wait to hear (or read, rather) your thoughts.

In Christ alone,
Miss Hatcher