Saturday, June 16, 2012

a jane austen-esque style...



     I do this hair-do All. The. Time. It's *so* easy, and I always get compliments on it :D.

     Here's how you do it. This is the post from raising4princesses...


I love finding feminine hairstyles and sharing them.
Ladies, {tapping on my desk for attention}
I believe we have to fight for all things beautiful, delicate, and girly
 or our granddaughters will only see things like this in storybooks.
You're a lady, be beautiful.
God made you that way.
{stepping down off my soap box}
Try this beautiful twisted hairstyle with a simple trick for added body.
I'm blessed to have some gorgeous sisters and sis-in-laws.
With Prince's Sister, Heather visiting the last 10 days
 we've had a little girl talk, late night movies, and desserts.
So much fun.  Gonna miss this gal.
I squeezed in a quick tutorial photo session right before we headed to the airport.

Break out the pins and try it!









    All the credit goes to [http://caribbeanmissionarywife.blogspot.com].  
    Go here to see the whole tutorial on her blog:                                  [http://caribbeanmissionarywife.blogspot.com/2012/01/upsy-daisy-updo-tutorial.html]

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh! Very pretty! Thank you for sharing.

    Also, thank you for the sweet note you left in my garden walk. ;) I dearly appreciate your sweet and kind words.

    Many blessings and much love,
    Grace
    >>----> tending her garden @ gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of my most favorite hairstyles. And it's pretty simple, too.

      Thank you for commenting! I love that :D

      Delete
  2. thanks for sharing! I'll use that hair styles when i go to a party or just for hangouts maybe. Btw i love your hair color @.@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog :)

      I'm glad you liked it! I love using it if I'm about to go to dinner or a church gathering and it always makes an impression (and I get lots and lots of compliments :))

      Actually, the pictures above aren't me, but we both have the exact length and color (except mine'
      s about an inch longer and I don't have bangs). Here's her website...[http://caribbeanmissionarywife.blogspot.com].

      Delete

Hey, there! Feel free to share your thoughts. Just keep it sweet (but real).

If you disagree with something I say, why, speak up! But just be nice, alrighty?

I really appreciate everyone's comments and support-- I feel so blessed to have friends like you!

Oh, and don't forget to check back to see my response...:D

Have a lovely day, and I can't wait to hear (or read, rather) your thoughts.

In Christ alone,
Miss Hatcher