Sunday, June 10, 2012

i'm back!

...from the Ligonier Conference up in Seattle! And got to see these men:

 R.C. Sproul...

 John MacArthur...

Steve Lawson...

...and Douglas Bond!

     This conference was amazing! They were all very powerful speakers, and they have made me think of things I never thought of before. 
     And there were book signings! I got this book signed...



my MacArthur study Bible...





 and then...




    And then my Dad and I got these books...








and R.C. Sproul signed this:


    
     So, yes, I had a wonderful time. Except I got a cold the *very* first day of my summer vacation. But I'm not going down without a fight! :)

     Oh, and by the way, we didn't get these books in "kindle edition", I just snagged the picture from amazon and that little "Click to Look Inside" and "Kindle Edition" came with the picture.

     Have a wonderful summer vacation!

4 comments:

  1. That is so awesome that you got to go. I am glad you had a blessed time. May the Lord bless you in seeking Him.
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was both refreshing and motivating to my Christian walk...I learned a lot! It was an amazing experience and one I will not soon forget :D

      Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. VERY! neat!!! I would love to read The Betrayal sometime. Thank you for leaving the sweet notes in my garden walk - you don't know how blessed I feel to have readers like you. ;)

    Much love,
    Grace
    >>---> the keeper of the garden @ gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Betrayal is a wonderful read! It's about a sworn life-long enemy of John Calvin-- a man who was always jealous of him since they were little boys. It's pretty fastinating!

      Your posts have been a blessing to me :D. And I LOVE your blog!

      Have a wonderful day!

      ~Rae

      Delete

Hey, there! Feel free to share your thoughts. Just keep it sweet (but real).

If you disagree with something I say, why, speak up! But just be nice, alrighty?

I really appreciate everyone's comments and support-- I feel so blessed to have friends like you!

Oh, and don't forget to check back to see my response...:D

Have a lovely day, and I can't wait to hear (or read, rather) your thoughts.

In Christ alone,
Miss Hatcher