Thursday, May 17, 2012

audrey hepburn quotes



"I believe that the happiest girls are the prettiest girls."


"I was born with an enormous need of affection, and a terrible need to give it."


"If I get married, I want to be very married."


"If I'm honest, I have to tell you I still read fairy tales and I like them best of all."


"Let's face it, a nice, creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people. It does for me." 


"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you're never alone."

"As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others."


  "You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him."




"The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides."


The End!

6 comments:

  1. Love her. Lovely, charitable, elegant. She was many many wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she was. she was one of those rare people who leave from this world too soon.

      Delete
  2. Great Quotes!! I especially like the one that starts "For beautiful eyes.." I think I'm going to put that as my quote of the week! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love Audrey...she was amazing. And she had such wonderful quotes. I'm glad you liked them! :D

      Delete
  3. I simρly сould not deρaгt your wеb sіte priοr to suggesting thаt I aсtuallу
    loved the standaгd informаtion a peгѕon supply on your visitorѕ?
    Iѕ gonna be аgain frеquently to chеck out neω posts
    My page - chwilowki

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy your quotes collection. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, there! Feel free to share your thoughts. Just keep it sweet (but real).

If you disagree with something I say, why, speak up! But just be nice, alrighty?

I really appreciate everyone's comments and support-- I feel so blessed to have friends like you!

Oh, and don't forget to check back to see my response...:D

Have a lovely day, and I can't wait to hear (or read, rather) your thoughts.

In Christ alone,
Miss Hatcher