Monday, June 11, 2012

things i'm lovin' right now...


     This has helped me a lot! I have extremely dry skin, so all those beads exfoliate my skin and clean off all the dead skin cells. It makes my skin feel very soft, especially after the use of a good moisturizer. I've also notice a reduction in blackheads!


     This cereal is absolutely delicious! Surprisingly, it doesn't have that sugary taste in the strawberries, and it actually tastes like real, authentic, dried strawberries. Did I mention it's delicious?





     I love the scent of this lotion! It's not a BOOM!-IN-YA-FACE kind of scent but rather a subtle, feminine scent. It also feels *really* good after showers. Your whole bathroom will smell good!


     Ooh, my goodness. This is so refreshing to my skin. It feels like a nice, cold glass of water sinking into your pores. I use this as my facial moisturizer every day. I strongly suggest this lotion.

 
      This website. I have been motivated, encouraged, and blessed by Michelle! You should check it out.


~*~*~ What are you guys lovin' now?~*~* 



Note: Just so you know-- which you probably already do-- I wasn't hired by these people to rave about their stuff. It's just me and my partial-ness to these products. *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, there! Feel free to share your thoughts. Just keep it sweet (but real).

If you disagree with something I say, why, speak up! But just be nice, alrighty?

I really appreciate everyone's comments and support-- I feel so blessed to have friends like you!

Oh, and don't forget to check back to see my response...:D

Have a lovely day, and I can't wait to hear (or read, rather) your thoughts.

In Christ alone,
Miss Hatcher