Saturday, July 7, 2012

the benefits of yet another healthy beverage...


     Hey. Don't wrinkle your nose at me. I know it may sound gross, but it really isn't. In fact, it's really, really good. In taste and quality (which one does not come by often). I have noticed *so* many changes (for the better) since I've been drinking this. 

      For centuries people have been using natural apple cider vinegar as both a food and a medicine. Since 400 BC, Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, and others, have used vinegar and vinegar mixed with honey, as an energizing tonic and a healing elixir. The benefits are endless. Seriously. It can...


~ kill head lice (who woulda thought?)


~ reverse aging


~ ease digestion (BIG time. Including bloating.)


~ wash toxins from the body


~ help with weight loss (whether the weight be from fat or water retention)


~ strengthens hair and nails (has high potassium, which is necessary for healthy nails and hair)


~ relieves constipation


~ lowers cholesterol


~ acne (applied topically (diluted))


~ dandruff


~ diabetes (The effect of vinegar on blood sugar levels is perhaps the best-researched and the most promising of apple cider vinegar's possible health benefits. Several studies have found that vinegar may help lower glucose levels. For instance, one 2007 study of 11 people with type 2 diabetes found that taking two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before bed lowered glucose levels in the morning by 4%-6%)

strengthens the immune system

~ insomnia (it helped me alot in this area)

~ blood pressure

~ colds

~ fatigue (I noticed a difference in this area as well)

~ hot flashes

~ smooths skin texture and tone
 
~ overall energy and health

~ And much, much more!


     Apple Cider Vinegar. True love. At least for me ::grin::

     Basically, you just boil water, and add a tbsp of the stuff, and drink it like a tea! If you can't stand the strength of the vinegar, just add a kiss of honey or agave, and you're good to go! Or, you can go here to see another way to make ACV. (Oh! And by the way, please get the Braggs apple cider vinegar. I haven't tried any other brands, but I've heard it's one of the best.)


     Once you try this, you'll wonder how you had gone through life without it.
     

6 comments:

  1. Haha, it does kind of sound really gross to me :P Still I might try it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It's totally worth it, and it tastes very, very good. Please, do try it!

      Delete
  2. *I* think it's "very, very good". So, she is tolerable, but not handsome enough to tempt you? haha Yes, the benefits seem to never end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What exactly are the benefits? If they are really awesome, I might just try it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Good grief! *chuckles* I forgot to list them. I was working on it over a period of days. Alright, I'll update that today. Sorry about that! *continues to chuckle*

      You really should try it. Personally, I've been sleeping better, and have had MUCH more energy. It's great!

      Delete

Hey, there! Feel free to share your thoughts. Just keep it sweet (but real).

If you disagree with something I say, why, speak up! But just be nice, alrighty?

I really appreciate everyone's comments and support-- I feel so blessed to have friends like you!

Oh, and don't forget to check back to see my response...:D

Have a lovely day, and I can't wait to hear (or read, rather) your thoughts.

In Christ alone,
Miss Hatcher