Sunday, July 15, 2012

awkward and awesome


awkward--

~ that moment when you see someone walking on the sidewalk and you can't tell if it's a boy or a girl

~ my photography

~ when you're pencil squeaks in a (very) silent room

~ that moment when you're having a conversation in you're head and you realize you're making faces that go along with the silent conversation


~ when you say something stupid and then it's silent until one of your friends says, "awkward..." in a really weird voice


~ trying to make conversation with someone you just met


awesome-- 


~ winning Angel Eyes by Shannon Dittemore from this contest. Thank you, Jill!!


~ getting a Pinterest. And a Tasty Kitchen membership.


~ Dave's Killer Bread. No explanation needed.


~ sassy water


~ learning the art of bread-making


~ fried eggs on a Sunday morning


What's awkward or awesome about your week?


5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm looking forward to reading it! It looks really good. I've been reading so many books I haven't had time to get to it yet...but it's next on my list! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha-i do that-make faces when i have conversations in my head! thanks for reading my blog -i will be coming by yours again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny how that works! Sometimes I'll just be sitting there thinking about something that I'm mad at, and apparently make an angry expression, and people ask what's wrong with me.
      I love your blog! It's *so* sweet.

      Delete
  3. I know what you mean... That happens to me all the time : I say something super weird and then my friends say "awkward" or they just give me the "that-was-so-weird-I-can't-believe-you-just-said-that-face."

    Thanks for visitng my blog and following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly! haha It's so embarrassing...and awkward...

    Your blog is beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey, there! Feel free to share your thoughts. Just keep it sweet (but real).

If you disagree with something I say, why, speak up! But just be nice, alrighty?

I really appreciate everyone's comments and support-- I feel so blessed to have friends like you!

Oh, and don't forget to check back to see my response...:D

Have a lovely day, and I can't wait to hear (or read, rather) your thoughts.

In Christ alone,
Miss Hatcher