Thursday, July 12, 2012

being skinny vs being fit...


     So many--or, rather, too many-- young women would rather strive to be skinny than to be fit. Not gaining muscle so that the number on the scale stays as low as possible. That number doesn't define you! Here is an encouraging post I read this morning urging other women to seek health and fitness instead of thin and weight-less...


  "Maybe it’s just a matter of semantics, but I’ll never be “the skinniest” gal around…and I’m ok with that. (See definition below)
You can walk into any gym, store, church or school and find a lot of girls who weigh less and wear smaller clothes than me. This has bothered me..."


Check out the rest of the post at Peak313 here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, there! Feel free to share your thoughts. Just keep it sweet (but real).

If you disagree with something I say, why, speak up! But just be nice, alrighty?

I really appreciate everyone's comments and support-- I feel so blessed to have friends like you!

Oh, and don't forget to check back to see my response...:D

Have a lovely day, and I can't wait to hear (or read, rather) your thoughts.

In Christ alone,
Miss Hatcher