Sunday, February 3, 2013

upgrading!



Hello, dear friends! :)

I thought I'd give you all a quick heads up that, you guessed it ...

I'm upgrading. ::happy dance::

One of the things I wanted to accomplish this New Year's was to upgrade this blog. I've been wanting to do this for a long while, because I wanted to change the design, combine this blog with my old cooking blog, and change the title as well. :)

... Aaaaaaaaaaand so I have!

I am still figuring out how to add a follow button for Blogger-users, so, for now, you can only sign up via email.

And, don't worry, I won't delete this blog or my old cooking blog, but from now on I will be updating all my posts here.


I hope to see you there! ::grin::

2 comments:

  1. Neat. CONGRATS on the changes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I log on to your new stuff daily. Your writing style is awesome, keep it up!


    Also visit my site: uhaul

    ReplyDelete

Hey, there! Feel free to share your thoughts. Just keep it sweet (but real).

If you disagree with something I say, why, speak up! But just be nice, alrighty?

I really appreciate everyone's comments and support-- I feel so blessed to have friends like you!

Oh, and don't forget to check back to see my response...:D

Have a lovely day, and I can't wait to hear (or read, rather) your thoughts.

In Christ alone,
Miss Hatcher