Sunday, April 22, 2012

october baby movie--better check it out!

 
       Oh. My. Goodness. I am dying to see this movie (*slight* exaggeration :D) The movie "October Baby" is about a girl named Hannah who, after finding out that she was adopted and survived an attempted abortion, decides to go to on a journey, with the help of a few friends, to find her real mom. She not only learns who her mother is, but she also learns to choose to love and forgive. 

       Go to  [www.octoberbabymovie.net] to find out more details and watch the trailer! And, while you're at it, visit [http://god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/2012/04/october-baby.html] to read Raquel's review on the movie. I don't know about you, but it looks pretty good to me!


        Isn't that just romantic? *sigh* Whatever happens, I hope they get together in the end!

(Sorry. That's my romantic side getting a hold of me. And I guarantee that that won't be the last time you see it... *sly grin*)

Here's the trailer:



3 comments:

  1. October Baby is one of the best movies ever! I watched it in theaters with a bunch of my girl friends and I cried almost the entire movie long, and I am not one to cry in movies, but I cried and cried and cried. Jason and Hannah's relationship was so sweet, that was one of my favorite parts of the movie. It was so sweet... and I'll tell you, it has a very happy (romantic-ish) ending. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really? I'm not much of a crier either, but...now I wonder...I've heard that their relationship is pure but yet also sweet. I can't wait to see what happens... :) I've seen a lot of trailers, also. I can't watch it in theaters because they're not playing it where I live. So I may just have to buy it...{grin}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and by the way, thank you **S0,SO** much for commenting! I love hearing everyone's thoughts. They mean a lot to me! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey, there! Feel free to share your thoughts. Just keep it sweet (but real).

If you disagree with something I say, why, speak up! But just be nice, alrighty?

I really appreciate everyone's comments and support-- I feel so blessed to have friends like you!

Oh, and don't forget to check back to see my response...:D

Have a lovely day, and I can't wait to hear (or read, rather) your thoughts.

In Christ alone,
Miss Hatcher