Wednesday, April 25, 2012

no knead bread...so yummy

     [photo credit goes to cookingforseven.com]

       In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings cannot be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love...this bread. (mr. darcy, anyone?) It's so true. This is the best bread I could ever have. I could never settle for less. It's so soft and airy, but yet has such a rich, authentic flavour. 


      Check it out here: [http://www.cookingforseven.com/2012/03/best-bread-ever/]

3 comments:

  1. there's nothing like homemade bread! perhaps you could make this for me next time i'm in town....?

    p.s. love the mr. darcy reference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to! I love making it for other people! When are you going to be here next? Do come soon :D

      Delete
  2. I'm planning to come up for a couple of weeks in June.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, there! Feel free to share your thoughts. Just keep it sweet (but real).

If you disagree with something I say, why, speak up! But just be nice, alrighty?

I really appreciate everyone's comments and support-- I feel so blessed to have friends like you!

Oh, and don't forget to check back to see my response...:D

Have a lovely day, and I can't wait to hear (or read, rather) your thoughts.

In Christ alone,
Miss Hatcher