Wednesday, April 25, 2012

cinnamon roll recipe: THE BEST

      [all photo credit goes to pioneerwoman.com]
    
     This is literally the best cinnamon roll recipe I've ever tried. It's not my recipe, but I don't care. I'm famous in my family-friend circle for making them, and they are always a hit. Satisfaction Guaranteed :D

      Even the dough is from scratch!

      It does take a little time sometimes, but it is SO worth it. Okay, so maybe it's not sometimes. Maybe it's kinda always. And maybe it doesn't take a little time, but maybe...uh... *perhaps* quite a while. Like three to seven hours. And maybe your feet will feel sore. And maybe you'll feel really tired. And maybe--okay. I'll stop now.

      This is the best part. This is the best part. This is the best part. This is the best part. So many ways to say it in the English language :D.
      Why, you may ask? Well, when you roll the dough which is full of all the divine ingredients which are butter, cinnamon, and sugar, it'll all ooze out onto your fingers so you can lick them and take a trip to heaven and back then will come back to earth again to cut it up and put it in the oven. *pants*


                                                              The frosting (yummy).


      So, anyway, here's the link 
[http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/cinammon_rolls_/]


      You will become THE most popular person in the room if you make these. Be sure to field marriage proposals as needed *grin*.


                                                               ~*~*~*~ Happy Baking!~*~*~*~

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried making these yet, but a woman recently told me it took her three times before this recipe came out right and she did everything exactly the same. That's what scares me about baking! It is so precise.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, there! Feel free to share your thoughts. Just keep it sweet (but real).

If you disagree with something I say, why, speak up! But just be nice, alrighty?

I really appreciate everyone's comments and support-- I feel so blessed to have friends like you!

Oh, and don't forget to check back to see my response...:D

Have a lovely day, and I can't wait to hear (or read, rather) your thoughts.

In Christ alone,
Miss Hatcher