Friday, November 16, 2012

beautifully unashamed






     The only true beauty comes from Christ alone. But what does it mean to be beautifully unashamed?

     This is a video I found on one of my favorite blogs, Grace Full Mama. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :)


    

Can’t see the video? Click here to watch.

Let your speech always be with grace, as though seasoned with salt, so that you will know how you should respond to each person.” Colossians 4:6

“…always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.” 1 Peter 3:15

So that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like starts in the universe.” Philippians 2:15

Those who look to Him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame.” Psalm 34:5


What if the true motive of my life and my heart were to make God known for a few years on this earth?” -Jennie Allen, Anything

2 comments:

  1. Too cool! i love this post! thank u so much for it :) And i realllllly need to apologize for something... you've probably forgotten about it (it's been like 4 months!), but i had a give-away a few months ago, and you won it! But i forgot to ever send u the prizes.... I am SO incredibly sorry. I'm ashamed. BUT, i still have the prize, so i would absolutely LOVE to still send u the prize! Do u mind sending me an email to liveoutloud4god.123@gmail.com, giving me ur address? Thank u SO much, and again, i am sooooo sorry.

    Kisses,
    Isabelle <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey, there! Feel free to share your thoughts. Just keep it sweet (but real).

If you disagree with something I say, why, speak up! But just be nice, alrighty?

I really appreciate everyone's comments and support-- I feel so blessed to have friends like you!

Oh, and don't forget to check back to see my response...:D

Have a lovely day, and I can't wait to hear (or read, rather) your thoughts.

In Christ alone,
Miss Hatcher