Friday, September 21, 2012

some thoughts about autumn...

via
saying goodbye to summer,
hullo to autumn.

saying hullo to fuzzy sweaters.

saying hullo to hot tea.

saying hullo to pumpkin pie and the smell of fresh cinnamon.

saying hullo to warm scarves.

saying hullo to good books and old friends.

saying hullo to apple cider and soft blankets.

saying hullo to a new season of life.

not everyone knows this, but Autumn paints nature with the colours of my soul.

Autumn is so beautiful. It's simple, yet elegant, warm, yet cold. It's the time for cooking soup, baking pies, going back to school, smiling wide, caramel apples, vanilla candles, foggy mornings, and singing Christmas songs when you're not supposed to. It's so full of life, and joy, and colour (quite literally).





  








































What are you all lovin' about autumn?

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS POST ALLOT IT'S AWESOME, THIS POST MAKES ME LOVE FALL EVEN BETTER!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! GORGES PICTURES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing I'm loving about autumn so far is this post!!!! Wow! Haha I love everything about autumn, it's the best season! Everything, that is, but pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING! Good grief! Prepare yourself, the spicy deluge is coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, you don't like PUMPKIN??!! That's crazy! ;) Do you like cinnamon, though?

      I know what you mean: spice will be E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E--decorations *and* food, haha

      Delete

Hey, there! Feel free to share your thoughts. Just keep it sweet (but real).

If you disagree with something I say, why, speak up! But just be nice, alrighty?

I really appreciate everyone's comments and support-- I feel so blessed to have friends like you!

Oh, and don't forget to check back to see my response...:D

Have a lovely day, and I can't wait to hear (or read, rather) your thoughts.

In Christ alone,
Miss Hatcher